Restoration is a procedure to restore lost tooth tissue, shape and color with a composite material. Modern protocols of direct artistic restoration allow you to fully reproduce the natural appearance of teeth.
With the help of restoration we can help you:
- to restore the lost enamel at pathological attrition
- if there are gaps between the teeth, close them by changing the shape and size of the teeth
- to restore a tooth after an injury
- change the position of the tooth without orthodontic treatment
- to correct the shape and color in the presence of congenital anomalies of tooth development (thorny teeth, enamel hypoplasia, etc.)
- modification of the length and color of the teeth has a positive effect on the appearance of the face in the age aspect
Direct restoration is usually performed in one or two visits, depending on the complexity of the work and the number of teeth to be restored.